Monday, January 14, 2008

buzzen v2 knocked

Buzzen V2 has FINALLY been released to the public. So I went to check it out this morning.. before I went onto Buzzen V2, I was expecting to see the rooms full and all of the members chatting on V2 and enjoying the new features.

Got into Buzzen V2 homepage, and overall, I thought.. "Hmm This looks familiar".... then I noticed that Buzzen V2 is EXACTLY the same (in design) as V1, only a few things changed and some new icons added. Hmm.. 3 years in the making and they couldn't even make a new website from scratch?

So I went to the Chat section to check that out (Remembering I was expecting the rooms to be full with joyful users), the rooms are dead. There is no one on V2, no one is using it. I found out that everyone prefers the Buzzen.net thing, so I was wondering why these hundreds of users weren't using Buzzen brand new shiny V2. It seems most of Buzzens users cannot login nor register.

LOL They release the next version of their website.... broken.

As I said above, Buzzen V2 is just V1 with some changes, so you can expect the same problems you had in V1, to follow.

You would think that the Managers would be well prepared for the move, making it smooth as possible for the Guides. Apparently not. The staff clients are not working on V2 so V2 is completely staffless. As for Karen, she is too busy playing "I'm Karen, the street worker, get off my patch bitch" to worry about her Guides and find a quick solution about their clients. So all of these poor Guides are having to fix their OWN clients in order to get on V2.

My advice to you is to switch chat homes and find somewhere reliable.
BCNMeeting | Monday 14 January 2008 - 05:05:52 | #
Link